Want to know how to get rid of acne scars naturally? Then continue reading.
For acne sufferers, the need of living acne-free can easily lead to a medicine cabinet full of creams and medications. Acne can be painful, and the scars it leaves behind are very bad. If you are looking for a safe way to get rid of acne scars, you can try some effective natural solutions.
Let me describe how to get rid of acne scars naturally in very few simple steps:
Use Orange Peels
It helps to regenerate the new cells & remove the dead skin cells. It also gives better skin tone by lighting the back acne scars when applied on the skin as it has Vitamin C in it. To apply orange peels, you should take these steps:
- Dry the orange peels in the sun and grind the peels to make it like a fine powder.
- Make a fine paste by adding water.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it until it gets dried & then wash it off.
Use Olive Oil
One of the natural moisturizers is the olive oil, which helps to reduce the appearance of scars very fast. To apply olive oil, you should take these steps:
- Pour a quarter size of olive oil onto your hands.
- Gently rub your skin with that oil until it absorbs the oil and for 15 minutes.
- Clean it with an oil free cleanser.
- Remove the excess oil with the help of towel or tissue paper.
Use Aloe Vera to Remove Acne Scars
The aloe vera is one of the best methods to remove acne scars. The aloe vera is a natural substance, which can be used to relieve many things like burns, acne scars. Aloe vera helps to moisturize the skin, acne scars to fade. To apply aloe vera, you should take these steps:
- Take an aloe vera leaf, and extract the gel from it (You can also find it in the departmental stores).
- Apply the gel on your scars and leave it for few minutes.
- Now it’s time to wash your face. Please do it with slightly warm water.
Use aloe vera 2 times a day in the above-described way.
Honey to Remove Acne Scars
Anti oxidant & anti bacterial property can only be found in honey, which helps to clean the dead skin cells & reduces the back acne scars & makes your skin tone brighter & radiant. To apply honey, you should take these steps:
- Apply the honey on the scars and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process for few weeks to get better results.
You Can Use Onions Too!
The method of onion juice on acne scars is known by very few people. But onion juice is very rich of anti-bacterial properties that help reduce the acne scars not only on the face but also on the body. To apply onions, you should take these steps:
- Grate the onion and cucumber to extract their juices.
- Grind 1 – 2 teaspoon of either oatmeal or flaxseeds to powder form.
- Mix all the ingredients appropriately to have a paste.
- Apply this paste on the scars and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Repeat the process for 1 week and you will see the results.
There are many more methods regarding how to get rid of acne scars but the more you will know, the more you will experiment on your skin. And we want your skin to look nice, not an experimental object. You can try methods mentioned above as they are made of natural ingredients and thus do not harm your skin.
Now you have got few simple ways on how to get rid of acne scars, right? If any of the acne scarring removing tips work for you, let others know by sharing this post.