Don’t know how to cook but love to do so? Try out these 2 very simple and easy Chinese recipes for beginners.
You don’t have to burn out yourself for these simple Chinese recipes. Get ready your kitchen for a fun and quick cookout.
2 Easy Chinese Recipes for Beginners
Veggie Fried Rice
Time of Preparation: 20-30 minutes
- ½ cup white rice
- ¾ soy sauce
- 2tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 carrots (cut into matchstick size strips)
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs, beaten
How to prepare
- Cook the rice on a cooking pot. While waiting for it, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and grated ginger. Set it aside.
- In a nonstick pan over a medium heat, heat the oil and the size-strip carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the bean sprouts and snow peas and 3 tablespoon of the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking and stirring for 2-3 minutes. Once done, put in a medium bowl.
- Put a small amount of oil to the pan and add the cooked rice and scallions with the remaining soy sauce mixture. Stir for 2-3 minutes under a medium heat.
- Push the rice on the side and pour the beaten egg on the center. Use a spatula to scramble the eggs, then mix into the rice. Get the cooked vegetables and add to the pan. Serve and enjoy!
Fried Shrimp with Broccoli
Time of preparation: 20 – 30 minutes
- 1 cup white rice
- ¼ soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 kilo of large shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 carrots thinly sliced
- 2 broccoli cut into small size
- 1 red onion, thin slices
How to prepare
- Cook the rice. Combine and mix the soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, garlic, and half a cup of water in a small bowl. Set it aside.
- Seasoned the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste. Then, put 1 tablespoon of oil in the skillet over a medium heat and cook the shrimp for 2-4 minutes. Once cooked, transfer it in a plate.
- Put another oil in the skillet and add the thinly sliced carrots, broccoli and onion. Cook until soften for 3-5 minutes.
- Return the cooked shrimp into the skillet and add the soy sauce mixture. Cook until the shrimps become lightly orange and the sauce are thickened for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
Now, you don’t need to become a professional chef to cook a healthy and delicious meal. You can browse the net and search for easy Chinese recipes for beginners and there you go. Just make sure you don’t burn down your kitchen.
And don’t forget to share with us if you find any NEW easy Chinese recipes for beginners.